|This is a further Weight Loss essay from The Atlas Gourmet, this particular one is entitled ‘Vegetarian Cabbage Soup Preparation’. We hope to be offering new reports on vegetarian soup as frequently as we can, and some of them will be researched and written by established guest journalists who are authorities in the field of weight loss. All the same, it is crucial that you read and comprehend our disclaimer before making the decision to take action due to any of the weight loss advice that you got from this essay.
- 6 large green onions
- 2 green peppers
- 1 or 2 cans of tomatoes (diced or whole)
- 3 Carrots
- 1 Container (10 oz. or so) Mushrooms
- 1 bunch of celery
- Half a head of cabbage
- 1 package Lipton soup mix
- 1 or 2 cubes of bouillon (optional)
- 1 48oz can V8 juice (optional)
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, parsley, curry, garlic powder, etc.